Compliance & AML Associate
Join the dynamic team at Genesis! We are looking for an experienced AML/BSA professional to bring their skills and expertise to our thriving firm. Genesis is a broker-dealer that has been trading esoteric assets since its inception in 2005. In 2013, we began trading digital currencies and have pioneered the Over-the-Counter market for this asset class.
We value people who are not afraid of hard work, bring a positive attitude, and are flexible to take on a variety of responsibilities. For this role, we want someone who knows their way around the AML/BSA landscape, but is excited to tackle new challenges such as – regulatory exams, broker-dealer compliance, trade settlement and other operational areas. At Genesis, there is always something new to learn. This role is no exception, plus potential to grow into the firm’s AML Officer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the banking or financial industry;
- AML/BSA experience is a MUST
- CAMS or other AML professional accreditation
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- An interest in Bitcoin, Blockchain and other digital currencies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently in a fast paced environment with ease
- Ability to pass securities licensing exams if need be
- Manage the Onboarding and Enhanced Due Diligence program and implement ways to improve its efficiency
- Manage the transaction monitoring program
- Assist with the Supervisory checklists for fixed income and digital currency trading
- Work with the Chief Compliance Officer to coordinate internal compliance training
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and Operations team to assist with regulatory and year end audits
- Assist Chief Compliance Officer with reviewing personal trading accounts
- Assist with operational tasks and settlement for trading team
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected].