2022 June Market Review
- What some on-chain bitcoin-related metrics are telling us
- How BTC price cycles differ from stock market price cycles
- The latest on progress toward the Ethereum Merge
- The significance of some of the moves behind the ETH/BTC ratio
- Macro and micro trends in DeFi
2022 June Market ReviewThis report takes a closer look at some of the key developments in crypto markets in June, as fears of collateral contagion further dimmed the mood. Pockets of resilience continue to emerge, however, highlighting the construction and innovation that could help to provide a floor for the negative sentiment.
Tap to Scroll